They YAY certification Instructor training certifies qualified individuals to teach:
• The YAY Generation program to students K-5 as PE or Enrichment
• Offers Tools for Teachers Program to classroom Teachers
• Private businesses (yoga studios, fitness centers/Gyms, team sport coaches) to add youth yoga to their menu of services and class schedules.
You qualify for the K-5 Instructor Training, if you:
• Have completed a yoga teacher training or equivalent*
• Are a physical education, school or community coach, dance or other movement teacher who also practices yoga proficiently
• Are a certified yoga teacher who wants to teach yoga education in schools
• Equivalent means that you have many years experience in yoga as well as a higher education degree or expertise in a related field of study such as dance, martial arts, physical education, etc.
Bring YAY Generation Programs to your School or District
You come to YAY
• Send a qualified teacher(s) to our Instructor Training or PE Instructor Training
• Upon completion, they are ready to implement YAY with students and/or teachers
YAY comes to you
• Hire a YAY Instructor(s) to teach the program at your site(s)
• Hire a YAY trainer to train your classroom and PE staff in YAY Program
• For an immediate response or to learn more about YAY training schedules and qualifications, click the contact tab and leave your information.